Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swimming

I woke up too late to have breakfast before my swim this morning, so I drank my customary few glasses of water (water is life and as important as air). I got on my bike---I ride all of NYC---and headed over to the YMCA for their Olympic size pool. http://www.ymcanyc.org/chinatown/chinatown-home/

I emerged a half hour later, not hungry, but aware I should eat, so I went a bought some oatmeal and a banana and ate in my office. Afterwards, I took a sniff of the pen and I feel I will be fine till around 2:00, before eating lunch today. I want to have a late lunch anyway, since I am going to laughing yoga at 5:30 and won't eat till I get home around 7:30. http://www.yogalaff.com/  


There are a few activities that keep me feeling young and from taking myself to seriously; riding a bike, swimming, laughing and dancing. I do them all with gusto. All of them reduce calories, keep me in the moment and allow me to stay fit and be joyful. When I get to work---I am psyched about the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment